Friday 9 September 2011

Podcast - Audio


I made a podcast from an audio clip of 2 people talking about ideas for a film, and things to do with films. I added jingles and many different types of sounds to make the podcast catchy and catch people's attention. I added lots of different jingles and 'stingers' at the very start of my podcast to make it more exciting. I also added 2 sounds called "pendulum" and "chelsea loft" as quiet background noise, so that when the talking started the podcast wouldn't sound boring.

One of the skills i learnt in Garageband was how to crop and cut little things out of an audio clip and keep the certain part of the audio i wanted. This helped as during the actual recording of the 2 people talking there are lots of annoying awkward silences, but also lots of unnecessary talking that didn't need to be in my podcast. This made my podcast sound more interesting and seem more professional.

Another skill I learnt making my podcast was changing the volume of sounds and different jingles in the duration of the podcast. This makes my podcast sound more interesting and let me make certain parts of each jingle and sound louder or quieter to emphasise that certain part of the sound.

Overall i learnt many useful skills in Garageband which helped me improve my audio podcast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment